View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 08:17 AM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: V a c a t i o n !

I've been in Tomohon, Indonesia for a bit more than a day now. Just went thru my 1st power outtage and now sitting here with a (warm) Bintang beer on a borrowed laptop trying to poke around the internet and get out an email or 2, pay for an eBay auction i won while in transit, update my wife's Facebook, post here, and generally navigate on a laptop who's default language in Indonesian, an internet connection that is quirky at best, and at times slow enought for me to go get another beer whil a page changes. Right at the moment it's smoking so I'm typing fast

Tomorrow I'm going fishing. A friend on mine who returned here from the states has a fish pond in back of his house. I am going there and meeting some people I know and we are going to drink beer and fish and gut them out while they're still flippin' and slap them on the fire.

Gonna be a good time I think.

Meanwhile i got to see if i can post a pic or 2 on here.