Thread: The Bard
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 04:11 AM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Bard

Rodney first told me he had COPD, on oxygen, and was experiencing related health issues, back in 2011.

At that time he was keeping it "quiet" on the boards. He'd admit that, earlier in his battle with it, he kept it quiet due to "vanity"... he was uneasy having it known, not just that he was sick, but that it was terminal.

More recently he came to terms with people knowing, and rather than make an announcement, he'd just wasn't afraid to reference his problems online. A good example of that recently is another current thread where he mentioned that he had a visiting nurse seeing him regulary. I'm assuming she was from the hospice that his sister Rosie told me he had hooked up with over the last month or so.