Bard's Coliseum  

Go Back   Bard's Coliseum > Main Category > Gladiator Arena

Old 10-01-2017, 10:07 AM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hey Guys Check in What are you up to?

Whoo hoo, I don't know what the temperature dropped to, but I woke up freezing around 4 AM. Hate getting out of bed into a really cold room, but had to put the comforter on, otherwise it was sleep in the fetal position.

How is it up in God's Country, Stray?

You too Wrench, is the heat on up in Minnie?
Old 10-02-2017, 01:39 AM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold

Same as you guys, fall is in the air. Was 88 and humid as hell a few days ago, got up with a touch of frost yesterday morning. Looks cold out there this morning...

The leaves are starting to change. I been out in the swamps shooting pics, here's one from Yesterday morning...
Attached Images

Old 10-04-2017, 12:41 PM
Virgil Turdblossom

Wrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to all

Cool here in Minnesota. Trees are starting to turn. I'm renting a house in a rural town. For some reason I can't get a TV signal nor internet inside the house. I can get internet on my phone in the front yard....just not inside. It might be the aluminum siding on the house. The missus is in Boston now. I was gonna fly out and see her, but they decided to go ahead and conduct ATC delays, so my flight to Newark would get me in after my Boston flight would leave. The next Boston flight with room on it would get me in around midnight. I had already finished up a 12 hour night shift and waited more hours in the airport when they announced the delay....so I scrubbed the mission.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:50 PM
Elite Member

Noguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really nice

Beauty shot Stray, wow!
Old 10-07-2017, 07:52 PM
Elite Member

Noguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrenchbender View Post
Cool here in Minnesota. Trees are starting to turn. I'm renting a house in a rural town. For some reason I can't get a TV signal nor internet inside the house. I can get internet on my phone in the front yard....just not inside. It might be the aluminum siding on the house. The missus is in Boston now. I was gonna fly out and see her, but they decided to go ahead and conduct ATC delays, so my flight to Newark would get me in after my Boston flight would leave. The next Boston flight with room on it would get me in around midnight. I had already finished up a 12 hour night shift and waited more hours in the airport when they announced the delay....so I scrubbed the mission.
Man, I don't know how you keep up with all this stuff Wrench. I think i'd a blown a fuse or 2.

It got warm again here, really nice for October. Still have butterflies, and bees around. The hummingbirds left though, can't say I blame 'em, they've got a long flight.

Everyday it's warm is a day I don't have to light a fire, so it's all good. No water though, had to get some in. It's about as dry as it's been in 10 years, but hey, you can't have everything!
Old 10-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Virgil Turdblossom

Wrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to all

Just finishing up a routine 48 hour week tonight...then planning a couple more nights of OT. Not lookin' forward to doing it. Haven't been home since just befkre Harvey hit.
Old 10-09-2017, 08:26 AM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrenchbender View Post
Just finishing up a routine 48 hour week tonight...then planning a couple more nights of OT. Not lookin' forward to doing it. Haven't been home since just befkre Harvey hit.
You're a better man than I.

Take some, "Wrench time". We only go around once.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:21 AM

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold

Gonna be mighty chilly if you got to go outside to watch TV or use the internet in the middle of a Minnesota winter, Wrench
Old 10-09-2017, 09:25 AM

From this weekend....

`
Attached Images

Old 10-10-2017, 07:11 AM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold

Stray, that is so GORGEOUS! More, more, more!