Bard's Coliseum  

Go Back   Bard's Coliseum > ~Poetry Pavilion~

Old 06-16-2009, 03:06 PM
'Gladiator' In Wait

Bard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bard Quote

It was best put by Rodney Bohen...

Quote:
"It is the pursuing of our dreams that cast us in our finest and most radiant colors, rendering us bested by no other."

"To me it is art that defines our existence in the timeless collection of humanity. For countless centuries, artists have given us infinite expressions of the past so that we may better understand and appreciate our history. As artists, we have a responsibility to portray life as we see it, dream it and fear it."

"Without art...we are plain simple and undefined."
- Allison Sanderson 2005
(facebook)

http://ja-jp.facebook.com/pages/Alli...=info&viewas=0
~

"Each piece of art is a captured dream that can be shared and studied. Art is the expression of... (read more)

It is the bulk of a life lived, that defines a man, not merely
a chapter, moment, nor day.

Old 07-31-2009, 01:42 PM
'Gladiator' In Wait

Bard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I say this today, and scribe it to the record of time with no doubt nor hesitation, being fully persuaded that what I am about to state is true! The current global problems we incur this day, war, starvation, etc., shall NEVER be rectified nor solved, so long as mankind harbors discontent for others based on religion, race or creed.

Our chance for peace on the horizon of the morrow solely depends upon our change of heart today.

Old 08-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Unbound

CooCooTheLooseScrew will become famous soon enough

I wonder if after this time that has passed we have missed eachother, no matter how much we have related to....
Old 08-06-2009, 03:00 PM
'Gladiator' In Wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooTheLooseScrew
I wonder if after this time that has passed we have missed eachother, no matter how much we have related to....
I'm sorry I am not understanding your statement Coo
Can you rephrase?

Old 09-13-2010, 09:48 PM
Unbound

CooCooTheLooseScrew will become famous soon enough

If I could remember what in the world I was thinking when I typed that I would Sir Bard... It looks as if I was thinking out loud, not knowing if I would see the Coliseum or you again... pondering.. but hell... I'm off my rocker most the time and a self proclaimed CooCoo...so who knows... but yeah... reading it back, it seems I was in wonder...

I still love all these quotes man... especially the one I opened the thread with...
Old 09-14-2010, 01:00 PM
'Gladiator' In Wait

Quote:
If I could remember what in the world I was thinking when I typed that I would Sir Bard... It looks as if I was thinking out loud, not knowing if I would see the Coliseum or you again... pondering.. but hell... I'm off my rocker most the time and a self proclaimed CooCoo...so who knows... but yeah... reading it back, it seems I was in wonder...

I still love all these quotes man... especially the one I opened the thread with...
Oddly that opening quote I found on a strangers website, a gal I knew not had quoted me, imagine that, the storyteller was found also on another poetry board where someone had found it special, what an honor.

No worry bout the other statement man, its all good.

Last edited by Bard; 09-14-2010 at 01:00 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:13 PM
'Gladiator' In Wait

Quote:
I can answer for me, yes.