Bard's Coliseum  

Go Back   Bard's Coliseum > Main Category > Gladiator Arena

Old 10-22-2016, 07:04 AM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Calli?

I was under "flash" flood watch/warnings from abnout 8 pm last night. One hell of a long and powerfull T-storm, went to bed before ot was over 'cause i had to go to work at 4 this morning... was done by then, too dark to check the river, bit i got some water in the basement, probably under the door.

If I'm not mistaken, calli has a new roof

10-4 on the gald everything is alright
Old 10-22-2016, 12:49 PM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold

YUP, we did get all kinds of rain...the cities to the west and north of us had flooding....we seem to be AOK. Thank goodness for this rain...I stood in the doorway just listening to the wonderful sound and thinking how happy my trees and shrubs must have felt. We were 10" under the normal rainfall up until now. It would be good NOT to get it all at once...

Sorry to give you guys a scare...I am older than dirt...computer problems, between AOL, Verizon, DELL from HELL & Staples ...lost all my favorites DH cannot find the discs to retrieve the info from the old computer. I now have an HP Slimline and I'm going batty trying to download necessary item...like Adobe Reader and more.
Old 10-22-2016, 01:00 PM
Virgil Turdblossom

Wrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to all

Welcome back to Bardonia, Calli!
Old 10-22-2016, 09:35 PM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold

Thank you Wrench, I missed your fonts and pictures....Speaking of pictures I better check and see if you guys have posted any Fall Color shots.
Old 10-24-2016, 10:19 AM
Elite Member

Oh,about the "Milk Carton"thing, if I go missing again I strongly suggest picture on the label of a good wine bottle....that way more friends will be looking for me!!!
Old 10-24-2016, 12:22 PM
Virgil Turdblossom

Wrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to all

Old 10-24-2016, 02:32 PM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold

Old 10-26-2016, 05:20 AM
Elite Member

Noguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really nice