Bard's Coliseum  

Go Back   Bard's Coliseum > ~Poetry Pavilion~

Old 09-19-2005, 12:07 PM
'Gladiator' In Wait

Bard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bards Book & Poetry Site

Do Enjoy...

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/auth...AuthorID=10498
Old 12-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Elite Member

salsa is on the right path
Default Re: Bards Book & Poetry Site

Quote:
My quote..."I personally would rather be the recipient of truth painted in ugly, rather than a lie painted in gold"
good one!

Old 02-07-2009, 07:02 PM
'Gladiator' In Wait

Bard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond repute

My affection, curiosity, and acute interest with the inner workings of mans heart, his best self and worst side if you please, are what outline my book and walk taken.

Yes, letters To Carla....Chasing my Heart, remains my life stay this day, awaiting my heart reviewed upon times breath, for it is my heart indeed that rides upon every page.

Can one do better I ask, then to cast their heart to parchment, as does a painter cast oils? In order to find out the color and disposition of both.

My journey and life both lie before you, in printed words laced in tearstained insight, and transforming wonderment, in yes, Letters To Carla.

Rodney Evan Bohen

It is the bulk of a life lived, that defines a man, not merely
a chapter, moment, nor day.

Last edited by Bard; 02-07-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:05 PM
'Gladiator' In Wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
My affection, curiosity, and acute interest with the inner workings of mans heart, his best self and worst side if you please, are what outline my book and walk taken.

Yes, letters To Carla....Chasing my Heart, remains my life stay this day, awaiting my heart reviewed upon times breath, for it is my heart indeed that rides upon every page.

Can one do better I ask, then to cast their heart to parchment, as does a painter cast oils? In order to find out the color and disposition of both.

My journey and life both lie before you, in printed words laced in tearstained insight, and transforming wonderment, in yes, Letters To Carla.

Rodney Evan Bohen
This quote applies as well to every ounce of ink splashed here at the Bards as well over these many years.

It is the bulk of a life lived, that defines a man, not merely
a chapter, moment, nor day.

Last edited by Bard; 02-07-2009 at 07:05 PM.