Bard's Coliseum  

Go Back   Bard's Coliseum > Main Category > Gladiator Arena

Old 09-02-2016, 07:07 AM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold
Default A safe and fun Labor Day Weekend to all Bardonia and points beyond...

Not planning anything special this weekend, looks like we may stay home. I was checking the price of the hotel we like to stay in in mid-Vermont and the holiday price is about double...

Wife was lobbying to go to Canada but I overruled that. By "Canada" I know she means go to Montreal and do some shopping... by the time she got done the hotel in Vermont would seem like a bargain

Not that going to Canada in a bad thing, NG but my plans for my next excursion to our neighbor to the north involves some more rural settings.

Wrench, hopefully you have time off and get to spend it wherever you wish to be for the weekend.

Have a great weekend, all!
Old 09-02-2016, 02:16 PM
Virgil Turdblossom

Wrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to all
Default Re: A safe and fun Labor Day Weekend to all Bardonia and points beyond...

Saturday night is my Friday this week at the pain palace, but I just volunteered to work a couple OT nights on Sunday and Monday. Didn't notice there was a "holiday" coming up until someone mentioned it yesterday. I did make it home to Texas on my last days off.

I've been to some neat places in Canada.....Chapleau, Leemington, Montreal, Halifax and St. John's, Newfoundland, to name a few. I'd love to see more of Canada!
Old 09-08-2016, 08:44 PM
Elite Member

Noguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really nice
Default Re: A safe and fun Labor Day Weekend to all Bardonia and points beyond...

I'd love to get down there more too. These days the only trip I make is to Michigan to pick up medications for one of my dogs at the Costco. Luckily, his neurologist practices in both countries, so she can write a script.

Saves me from remortgaging the house.

Uneventful Labour Day Weekend here. And round she goes.