Bard's Coliseum  

Go Back   Bard's Coliseum > Main Category > Gladiator Arena

Old 05-02-2017, 09:19 PM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Happy SPRING!!

Well, one extreme or another. Rain, rain, and more rain. In the process of building an Ark...finally found out what a cubit is! (The distance between the tip of your middle finger and your elbow) and here I thought you were flipping me the bird, but all you were doing was taking a measurement! LOL!
Old 05-08-2017, 07:22 AM
Elite Member

Noguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrayStar View Post
Sounds like a damn good idea to me. I'm not far from retirement and I think I may take that advise
I'd highly recommend retirement Stray. Only been a week or so, and I already forget where the place is located. The honey do list is a lot longer, but so is the time available to complete it!
Old 05-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold

My first official day of retirement I was sailing with DH and friends in Boston Harbor....it was 95 degrees, really hot and humid. I looked at the Boston Skyline and thought about all those poor souls and how happy I was.

Within a few months I embarked on a new adventure, selling collectibles and antiques....never worked so hard, buying, packing selling on line, at shows and through catalogs...keeping all the records. After 10 years I finally packed it in and slept for a month!

Every week has 5 Saturdays and 1 Sunday...that's retirement!
Old 05-09-2017, 02:05 AM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold

Glad you're both enjoying retirement I'll be joining you in about 13 months, give or take.

It's the 9th of May and we're conductin' a frost here this morning.
Old 05-16-2017, 09:32 AM
Elite Member

THE SUN IS SHINING! IT'S A MIRACLE!

Finally ...SPRING!

I hope the frost, snow, hail etc., is finally done with us.

I missed enjoying the daffodils...the blooms on the white & pink dogwood are still intact (another miracle) the French Deep Purple and Lavender Lilacs are in full bloom. It's a great time of the year.
Old 05-17-2017, 02:48 AM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold

Had snow just north of me on Sunday... today is supposed to be in the 80's and tomorrow in the high 90's. Damn. No spring.

But I did get some stuff planted yesterday, and last week managed to change the drive belt on my lawn tractor so I am ready.