Bard's Coliseum  

Go Back   Bard's Coliseum > Main Category > Gladiator Arena

Old 05-10-2017, 10:40 AM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Damn

This is your brain , this is your brain on Tea & Trumpettes, Kellyanne.

That woman has a way with words, she does the donald proud. Too bad she looks like she was rode hard and put up wet....guess I'm looking at that from the wrong angle too!

I love the smell of IMPEACHMENT in the morning.
I hope the Republicans will (before the end of the world) react as they finally did with Nixon and have the people's safety in mind.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:15 AM
Elite Member

Noguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really nice

Impeachment? I hope not. This has been the best SNL since the 70's.
Carry on Donald and Alec.

And Melissa's, "spicer", geezuz man that's got to be the best. They could do a movie.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:26 PM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold

Do you get Comedy Central...The President Show...it's on here at 11:30 PM Thursday night. The actor /comic doing Trump is so good it's scary. Baldwin has done well...but this other guy IS Trump!

I'd rather get my laughs from other than the (cough) leader of the U. S.
This resident is one scary S.O.B.
Old 05-18-2017, 11:23 AM
Elite Member

http://doonesbury.washingtonpost.com...hive/2017/5/14

I actually forced myself to listen to his reply back in April 2017. When he was done I looked at my husband and asked, "What the hell did he just say?" Seeing it in print, attributed to a young school-boy Trump really brings it home!

Good Gawd, somebody get a NET!
Old 05-20-2017, 01:34 AM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noguru View Post
Impeachment? I hope not. This has been the best SNL since the 70's.
Carry on Donald and Alec.

And Melissa's, "spicer", geezuz man that's got to be the best. They could do a movie.
10-4 to that!

Could anybody ever come up with a movie script like what is currently going on in our White House?

Wish the Bard was around to share these times

Seriously, I am hoping Trumpty Dumpty makes it 4 years. Pence is dangerous. Trump is ineffective, but if Pence and Ryan ever got control we'd be in some deep shit.

Speaking of Pence, he is either stupid or a liar. He friends say he isn't stupid. Which leaves...

`
Old 05-20-2017, 02:09 AM

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold

Old 05-22-2017, 08:53 PM
Elite Member

Noguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really nice

Don't forget Last Week Tonight!
Old 06-01-2017, 03:38 PM
Elite Member

Well, the Resident Evil has done what he said he'd do:
Bailed on the Paris agreement.

The United States had committed to reduce its emissions by 26 percent to 28 percent from 2005 levels by 2025. The United States, exceeded only by China in greenhouse gas emissions, accounts for more than 15 percent of the worldwide total.

Remember during the Olympics in Beijing....China shut down ALL the factories so that the athletes would not be affected by the toxic emissions. After the Olympics it was business as usual.

Yup, we're going to have coal mining, oil pipes, fracking and god knows what else...but there will be employment. The fact that the workers can't breathe, or their water wells burst into flames, etc., well, that doesn't count for much@!

This bozo is locked into eating Lays potato chips, Tweeting, trips to Florida and says he doesn't believe in exercise. His thinking (if you can call it that) is that the body like a battery only has infinite life and you shouldn't waste it on exercise. OMG...no wonder his brain is on vacation, hardening of the arteries, flaccid muscle structure, repeats phrases as if he can't recall what else he wanted to say...........
Old 06-06-2017, 05:53 AM
Elite Member

Kick it old school, America!

Here a frack, there a frack, everywhere a frack frack!
Old 06-07-2017, 07:03 AM