Bard's Coliseum  

Go Back   Bard's Coliseum > Main Category > Gladiator Arena

Old 11-16-2016, 12:31 AM
Virgil Turdblossom

Wrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to all
Default Re: Damn

Maybe Noguru will let us pitch tents in his back yard...? We can bring some beer and some nachos and make a party of it.....for four years.
Old 11-16-2016, 09:39 AM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold

Good thinking, Wrench. Hell, I could even get used to drinking Molson again.
Old 11-16-2016, 10:46 AM

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold

Trump Transition Shake-Up Part of 'Stalinesque Purge' of Christie Loyalists

Okay, okay... just because I don't like the guy don't mean I won't give credit when credit is due. Trump played this one smart, IMO.

Here's the way I see it.

Right after the convention Trump made his personal bootlicker Chris Christie head of his "transition team". Right away, by giving ass-kisser-in-chief Christie some busy work to do, it ment that Trump could finally come to a stop without Christie bumping into his backside.

However, the really smart part is this: There is no way that he was ever going to give Christie any meaningful spot in his admin. I mean for cryin out loud Chrisite put Trump's favored son-in-law, Jared Kushner's, FATHER in jail! Jared can't stand the sight of Christie.

So... here's the smart part. Christie has spent the last several months working on the "transition", meaning he has been brokering deals to staff the White House should Trump prevail (instead of working for the people of New Jersey as he was elected to do). Of course that means that the list includes all kinds of Christie pals, associates and new found friends. And so now Trump won the elections and in one fell swoop he rips up the fucking list and bans everyone on it from his admin!!!! This saved him days and weeks of ferreting out who was connected to Christie... Christie gave him the fucking list !!! LOL LOL LOL... Boom! They're gone

I never said Trump wasn't smart.

Old 11-16-2016, 09:46 PM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold

Sneaky, sly, manipulative comes to mind more than smart. I don't like this man, his methods, his mind set or his rhetoric...but I bet you could tell.
Old 11-17-2016, 12:49 AM
Virgil Turdblossom

Wrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to all

Been a long time since I've had a Molsen....but I think I could tolerate it.
I do enjoy Canadian whiskey.

Whaddya say, Noguru? Got room for some Bardonians in the back yard?
Old 11-17-2016, 12:51 AM
Virgil Turdblossom

We won't take up much space, and we'll spend as little time in your house taking showers as possible. We promise.
Old 11-17-2016, 06:50 AM

His "smarts" enable him to choose to be "sneaky, sly, manipulative", etc.

I don't like the guy either.
Old 11-17-2016, 06:54 AM

I got nothing bad to say about Canadian whiskey, that's for sure.

LOL ... wayyyy back in the day we considered Molson "imported" and the guys that drank it snobs hahahahahaha. I used to pull out a six pack of Moosehead now and then to put them in their place.
Old 11-17-2016, 12:24 PM
Virgil Turdblossom

I used to enjoy Moosehead also.
Old 11-17-2016, 09:37 PM
Elite Member

Noguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrenchbender View Post
Been a long time since I've had a Molsen....but I think I could tolerate it.
I do enjoy Canadian whiskey.

Whaddya say, Noguru? Got room for some Bardonians in the back yard?
We've got just as big a clown show in Ottawa, and worse than that at Queen's Park.

Nothing to be gained I'm afraid. Grade A Bullshit seems to be universal.

But the booze is alleged to be mighty fine.