Bard's Coliseum  

Go Back   Bard's Coliseum > Main Category > Gladiator Arena

Old 06-30-2017, 02:43 PM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hey Guys Check in What are you up to?

Well if that quality sucks, I'm surprised. Really clear and visually exhilarating!
Where are these Eagles located? Near where you live or further north. Wow, just wow!

More, more , more!

I forgot that Wrench says he has a new phone that just making a call is tricky...must be one of those "SMAHT PHONES" as some New Englanders pronounce.............
Old 06-30-2017, 08:55 PM
Elite Member

Noguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really nice

Great images Stray. Really beautiful man!
Old 07-01-2017, 09:03 AM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold

Thanks!

Actually they are a bit southeast of me, over near York Harbor, Maine (near York Beach) . On one of my visits I was taking a break when suddenly the male swooped right over me and grabbed something in the water. Me and another photographer had to laugh because we had been freezing our asses off (it was March/April) for 3 hours trying to get such a shot and we were both caught napping.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Virgil Turdblossom

Wrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to all

Beautiful pix Stray!

Calli, I'd love to find a job at home. A big part of the problem is arthritis. I have bad knees and damaged joints. I have a difficult time walking, and doing any kind of physical work is virtually impossible. I can work in an office setting, and right now there are no jobs close to home that I can do. I keep looking, tho.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:11 AM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold

I'm wishing you the very best of luck Wrench that includes a LOTTERY WIN

Physical limitations are the worst. I'm gimping beside you....verrrrry slowly.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:27 PM
Virgil Turdblossom

Wrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to all

Yup...winning lottery ticket is my retirement plan.
Old 07-04-2017, 08:48 PM
Elite Member

Noguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really nice

I'm gimping with ya too. Went riding our bikes on Canada Day, got attacked by a bull mastiff, chewed my damn foot all up. What a major piss off. I cannot stand people who can't take care of their dogs.

So, I'll be gimping for a while now.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:00 PM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noguru View Post
I'm gimping with ya too. Went riding our bikes on Canada Day, got attacked by a bull mastiff, chewed my damn foot all up. What a major piss off. I cannot stand people who can't take care of their dogs.

So, I'll be gimping for a while now.
I do hope that there will be financial reparation by the party that didn't have their dog under control, Nog. In our state your dog has to be leashed or under control at all times. That could mean an electronic fence, but you are not allowed to let them roam free. Any such ordinance in your area?
Old 07-06-2017, 08:04 AM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calli View Post
I do hope that there will be financial reparation by the party that didn't have their dog under control, Nog. In our state your dog has to be leashed or under control at all times. That could mean an electronic fence, but you are not allowed to let them roam free. Any such ordinance in your area?
They aren't supposed to run. He's been warned many times. His dogs have been over here on my place, 2 mastiffs. I put them in my truck CAB, and took them back to his farm. They were nice then, but one of them has apparently gotten quite ugly. He has apologized and said he's going to put them down after the quarantine. Once again, animals pay the price for some dumb owner.

This looks bad for my foot, if it goes south, I'll be taking legal action. It's swollen badly, turning all kinds of colours, the damn stitches will rip right out if this keeps going.

Anyway, at least it's summer!! Could always be worse!
Old 07-06-2017, 10:54 AM
Elite Member

Did you get a Tetanus shot...any fear of rabies? Maybe even a series of rabies shots. This is serious stuff!