Bard's Coliseum  

Go Back   Bard's Coliseum > Main Category > Gladiator Arena

Old 11-29-2017, 09:33 AM
Virgil Turdblossom

Wrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to all
Default Re: Hey Guys Check in What are you up to?

I'm in Texas right now and will fly back to Minneberia tonight. Ya, it's too cold up there!
Old 11-29-2017, 12:51 PM
Virgil Turdblossom

Wrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to all

My internet access has been really limited lately. I just have my cell phone for access, and I don't get a good signal in my rural MN house. The one fingered typing on this contraption is slow and cumbersome for me. Here in TX we st least have 'net access and wifi, anyway.
Old 11-29-2017, 10:38 PM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold

Good to hear from you Wrench...been wondering what you're up to.

I hate the mini screen for typing text on my Cell Phone...I finally gave up tonight on forwarding pictures to family...too darned many mistakes.
Old 11-30-2017, 05:01 AM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold

Good to see you, Wrench, Calli

Yeah, I hate operating from my cell phone as well. I don't even text people unless I have to (it's how my daughters communicate with me lol)

Wrench, if you have a signal on your cell phone, have you tried using it as a "mobile hotspot" and connecting your laptop to it via wifi? It burns some data - about the same as if you were using cell on internet - but will do in a pinch.
Old 11-30-2017, 03:43 PM
Virgil Turdblossom

I don't get a good signal in the house...works ok in the driveway.
Old 12-02-2017, 01:56 AM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold

Must be damn cold in that driveway in the middle of a MN winter, wrench
Old 12-02-2017, 07:02 PM
Virgil Turdblossom

Yes! It's cold here pretty much year round for MT Texas self!