Bard's Coliseum  

Go Back   Bard's Coliseum > Main Category > Gladiator Arena

Old 11-11-2016, 08:57 AM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold
Default Damn

Just that, nothing more.....DAMN!
Old 11-14-2016, 09:41 AM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Damn

That pretty much sums it up.

I was just sitting back, keeping quiet, accepting & seeing what will happen. With the appointment Friday of racist, anti-Semitic Steve Bannon, it's now very clear what Trump has in mind.

With the appointment of 3 of his offspring to do the staff hiring, the same three he says are going to be running the Trump business "blind trust" lol for him, we can see that conflicts of interest don't bother him or his Trumpets.

Drain the swamp? LOL! Look at the list of insider has-beens and regular Republican bootlickers & election-year-wannabes he's put out as possible cabinet members. How the hell is hiring Newt Gingrich, Rudy Giuliani, Reince Priebus etc., etc "draining the swamp?" LOL

Upon learning of Trump's win, seeing what he's doing in the week since the election, and thinking about all the Trumpets I personally know, I can't help think back to one of Trump's early rally quotes, "I LOVE the poorly educated"

LOL!

Last edited by StrayStar; 11-14-2016 at 10:01 AM.
Old 11-14-2016, 11:34 AM

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold

And on the other hand... Trump can kiss his gold toilet seats goodbye for up to 4 years at least. I wonder how his gold digger wife feels about giving up her palace for the White House? And Barron... he has a whole goddamn floor in the Trump Tower... that's more floor space than the entire living quarters in the White House. LOL.

Also, Trump can say goodbye to his 747 and it's golden toilets for up to 4 years. Airforce 1 will be like flying economy class LOL.

So, there IS some solice to be found in the situation
Old 11-14-2016, 02:53 PM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/...ite-house.html

When you've got this guy in your corner and Bannon on your team...I say we can kiss our collective asses goodbye. I can't wait for his inauguration! Will we see a Confederate Flag above the Nazi Flag with the Stars and Stripes used for seat covers?

ISIS is happy that he's going to be PODUS, more Muslims will join the cause.
Kim Jung Un is waiting for the first Asian blaspheme...finger on the button.
Putin can hardly wait to become best buddies with the Pres!

Forget Canada, colonize space.

Last edited by Calli; 11-14-2016 at 03:31 PM.
Old 11-14-2016, 03:07 PM
Virgil Turdblossom

Wrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to all

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
Old 11-14-2016, 03:39 PM
Elite Member

I've been told I have to lighten up! So here goes......
Sometimes life just sucks the jelly out of our donut!

Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts...
Others come along, and we want to leave footprints on their face.

I LOVE EVERYBODY. Some I love to be AROUND, some I love to AVOID, and others I'd love to PUNCH in the FACE!

Sorry, I can't hear you TRUMP (I just naturally tune out stupid, racist, homophobe)

I try to be a Nice Person...but sometimes my mouth just doesn't cooperate!

I finally figured out what I want to be when I get older...YOUNGER!
Old 11-18-2016, 06:43 PM

Xmasjoy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calli View Post
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/...ite-house.html

When you've got this guy in your corner and Bannon on your team...I say we can kiss our collective asses goodbye. I can't wait for his inauguration! Will we see a Confederate Flag above the Nazi Flag with the Stars and Stripes used for seat covers?

ISIS is happy that he's going to be PODUS, more Muslims will join the cause.
Kim Jung Un is waiting for the first Asian blaspheme...finger on the button.
Putin can hardly wait to become best buddies with the Pres!

Forget Canada, colonize space.
Hi Calli, What do you mean by Forget Canada, colonize space ? Joy.
Old 11-18-2016, 10:16 PM
Elite Member

Joy, my understanding is that it takes 4 years to be vetted and allowed to take residence in Canada...too long. Also, I think colonizing space would put us far enough away from impending doom.....Canada is too close physically to the US.

No disrespect to Canada intended.
Old 11-22-2016, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrayStar, more than a week ago, pondered... View Post

I wonder how his gold digger wife feels about giving up her palace for the White House?
I guess we now know... Queen Melania ain't moving.

Old 11-29-2016, 01:00 PM
Elite Member

It has been discussed that his son Barron is Autistic. If that is the case any thing other than his normal schedule would be drastic for him and very upsetting. That may be the reason they don't want to take him out of his school.

His father never ceases to cause me aggravation...he is such a drama queen, making unsubstantiated claims, no proof just his mouth flapping.