Bard's Coliseum  

Go Back   Bard's Coliseum > ~Poetry Pavilion~

Old 09-13-2010, 11:08 PM
'Gladiator' In Wait

Bard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jump

Quote:
If you want to carry the quote over,

If you want to carry a quote over, there is a quote icon, bottom right
you hit , then it takes yu there, when yu hit that it takes the entirity of the post iver to the new page

OR, you highlight it (for a partial quote) by utilising the icon furthest to the right above, it looks like a scroll, if you move your poitnter thingy to those icons above, as you touch them they light up telling you what they do

It is the bulk of a life lived, that defines a man, not merely
a chapter, moment, nor day.

Last edited by Bard; 09-13-2010 at 11:09 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:38 AM
'Gladiator' In Wait

Bard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond reputeBard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I enjoy this... i will return to this piece again and maybe have better words to convey my intentions as it is written..
i hate editing myself Coo, and id never wann see anybody edit something due to my remarks, that may sound a bit contradicting?

yet, if the average person, or even higher than average is not getting the message, then perhaps one needs to readress the work,

I do not compose, therefore, i never edit
So I know little about that, except if we distort the srt beyond our own recognition and initial intent in order to allow others to get it
the we concede ion part in prinicaple joy,?

Letters to theo you would enjoy, Vincent Van Gogh
wrestled, with what he wanted to paint verse what was being bought.

I confuse myself at this point past my bedtime

To thine own self be true.............

Old 09-14-2010, 12:51 PM
Unbound

CooCooTheLooseScrew will become famous soon enough

oh i wasn't gonna edit the piece... my explanations of it maybe... i was confuseing myself as well...

anyhoot... we're going for slurpee's in a bit... Laney was a gem at her first day of pre-school... she earned it...
Old 09-14-2010, 01:05 PM
'Gladiator' In Wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooTheLooseScrew
oh i wasn't gonna edit the piece... my explanations of it maybe... i was confuseing myself as well...

anyhoot... we're going for slurpee's in a bit... Laney was a gem at her first day of pre-school... she earned it...
cool, understood, enjoy, life is made of special moments.
one day they become a necklace we wear to remember what once was.