Bard's Coliseum  

Go Back   Bard's Coliseum > Main Category > Gladiator Arena

Old 10-09-2016, 02:46 AM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Random photos

Woke up way too early this morning so worked on another photo from yesterday morning. Here's the result after 3 cups of coffee...

Old 10-09-2016, 08:22 AM
Virgil Turdblossom

Wrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to all

Beautiful!
Old 10-09-2016, 12:21 PM

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold

Raining this morning, however there was a 10 minute lull as I was passing by this swamp on a back road over in Barrington, NH, early this morning.

Old 10-17-2016, 08:59 PM
Elite Member

Noguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really nice

Some real beauties there Stray!
Old 10-18-2016, 02:39 AM

Thanks NG
Old 10-18-2016, 02:44 AM

Taken last Friday on a dirt road a few miles north of Woodstock, Vermont.

Old 10-18-2016, 07:33 AM
Virgil Turdblossom

Wrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to all

Wow! Beautiful shots! I haven't had the time or energy to get out and snap much this year so far. I just got back to Minnie from Texas late last night and now I'm headin' back to the pain palace.
Old 10-18-2016, 07:44 AM

The foliage in Minn must be pretty much wrapped up by now?
Old 10-18-2016, 12:26 PM
Virgil Turdblossom

I flew in from Texas and got to Minnie late last night and there was nowhere open to get some food, so I went to bed without eating. I only had a slice of pizza yesterday, for some reason....so today I was ready to eat. I headed down to a nearby restaurant and on the way I snapped this pic out the car window with my cell phone. Seems the colors are just about reaching their peak here right now. This pic can't compare to your NH pics, Stray....but it might give an idea what we're lookin' like here right now.
Old 10-18-2016, 12:27 PM

Another one from last Friday in Vermont. This is from up on the side of Mt Tabor.