Bard's Coliseum  

Go Back   Bard's Coliseum > Main Category > Gladiator Arena

Old 08-11-2016, 01:58 PM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Wrench where are you....?

I'd love to have a metal roof...however, it doesn't fit the aesthetic of our neighborhood and would not be a good selling point. Buyers like ticky tacky to a degree. Don't be too different from your neighbors or the potential buyers will feel intimidated. I think we are going with the thicker shingle that offers greater resistance to the elements and has a profile the simulates slate. Now that was a roof...(slate)

It is hotter than the hinges of hell today. Started to water some plants and felt nauseous. An anvil pressing on my chest and a wet wool blanket thrown over my head. GOOOOD GRIEF. No relief...fire index is super high, the wind and heat negate any minimal amount of rain that we get.