Bard's Coliseum  

Go Back   Bard's Coliseum > Main Category > Gladiator Arena

Old 11-18-2016, 06:04 AM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Damn

Hey, I don't like the outcome of this election. At all.

However, I am of the opinion that if a college student (or anyone else) needs to go to a "cry room", needs "grief consuling" , has to have a "therapy dog" visit, be given play doh to kneed and take out their angst on, then there is something wrong. The first thing that needs to happen is their voting ability needs to be taken away until they learn how to manage their shame when losing.

Of course they've been brought up being told that there is NO such thing as losers. Everyone gets a trophy, every one gets a ribbon. They don't know the concept of, IF you didn't win - you fucking lost!

Instead of sucking their thumbs and wimpering, they should be thinking long and hard over WHY they LOST to the most unpopular person to ever run for President.

It's been a goddamn week and a half. Suck it up, Buttercup.

Iowa: 'Suck it up, buttercup' bill

Iowa Rep. Bobby Kaufmann is upset that college students reacted to Donald Trump's election by retreating to "cry rooms" and blocking Interstate 80 with their protests.

Kaufmann says he'll file a bill that will penalize state colleges that fund election-related sit-ins and grief counseling beyond what is normally available, the Des Moines Register reports.

Schools would be subject to a budget cut twice what they spent on such an activity. His bill would set new criminal penalties for protesters who shut down highways.

"You've got a right to be a brat," Kaufmann said, according to CNN affiliate WQAD. "You've got a right to protest, that's constitutionally protected. But you do not have a right to throw a temper tantrum on I-80 and put my constituents' lives in danger."

Kaufmann said he'll name the bill "Suck it up, buttercup," after a catchphrase he's heard farm hands use.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/17/politi...l_topeditorial
Old 11-18-2016, 06:43 PM

Xmasjoy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calli View Post
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/...ite-house.html

When you've got this guy in your corner and Bannon on your team...I say we can kiss our collective asses goodbye. I can't wait for his inauguration! Will we see a Confederate Flag above the Nazi Flag with the Stars and Stripes used for seat covers?

ISIS is happy that he's going to be PODUS, more Muslims will join the cause.
Kim Jung Un is waiting for the first Asian blaspheme...finger on the button.
Putin can hardly wait to become best buddies with the Pres!

Forget Canada, colonize space.
Hi Calli, What do you mean by Forget Canada, colonize space ? Joy.
Old 11-18-2016, 10:16 PM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold

Joy, my understanding is that it takes 4 years to be vetted and allowed to take residence in Canada...too long. Also, I think colonizing space would put us far enough away from impending doom.....Canada is too close physically to the US.

No disrespect to Canada intended.
Old 11-19-2016, 02:06 AM

I do understand how you feel, believe me it's all pretty scary. What I don't understand is what does "Colonize Space" mean? how exactly do you Colonize this space? no disrespect intended I would just like to understand the meaning of this term, Joy.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:05 AM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold

With all the push to visit Mars...Satirically speaking, we should set up those Science Fiction space platforms that can support life, love and the pursuit of happiness. Think in terms of Star Trek. Trump & his ilk would have no say in our government. There would be peace and prosperity in my Sci Fi world.
Old 11-19-2016, 10:18 AM

AH, I see what you mean now, Thank you for answering my question. I am very nervous about the new administration, also the fact that Jeff Sessions is to be appointed Attorney General is scary to say the least. I remember that guy from years back .. racist as all getout, and yes, we are too close for comfort at times, especially times like this. Everything political does affect us up here, but the two countries have remained friends .. and I hope that bond continues. Thanks again, Sincerely Joy.
Old 11-21-2016, 07:48 PM
Elite Member

lakelady has a spectacular aura aboutlakelady has a spectacular aura aboutlakelady has a spectacular aura about

This is shaping up to be a clusterfuck of epic proportions. Every day there is a new revelation, new asinine potential cabinet choice, new scandal.
Now whatshername and Barron will not be moving into the White House until the end of the school year (or never) which means more of our tax money to protect their sorry entitled asses.
I can barely watch the news these days. Stephanie Miller and her guests on Free Speech TV thru DirectTV makes me laugh now and then but mostly the TV is getting a vacation.
Old 11-21-2016, 11:23 PM
Elite Member

I watched a little of Jimmy Kimmel live tonight...where they satirized Trump's
demand that the actor apologize to Spence. He's (Trump) such a big mouthed drama queen...Spence explained to his children this is free speech in action.

Anyway, supposedly the actor said he'd apologize to Spence after Trump apologized to ....then they did a crawl on the screen with probably 40 people, groups etc.

Anyway, it is being suggested that in order to have a happy Thanksgiving that families should NOT DISCUSS POLITICS or Politicians at all this year!
Old 11-22-2016, 05:33 AM
Virgil Turdblossom

Wrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to all

The really sad part of all this is that after Trump gets into office and the country starts falling apart like a Chinese motorcycle his fans will continue cheering him on. Unfvkcingbelievable.
Old 11-22-2016, 08:20 AM
Elite Member

~Know it and know it deep!~

I miss the Bard...Rodney, Happy "T" Day (That's TOFU) folks!