Bard's Coliseum  

Go Back   Bard's Coliseum > Main Category > Gladiator Arena

Old 12-08-2016, 11:38 AM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold
Default Calling STRAYSTAR!!

This is a public service announcement:

If you don't have it on your list to do...you might want to turn on the heat tapes before you leave to avoid snow and ice build up. I don't know how long you're going to be gone...but it's New England and you never know what the weather will bring.

My heat tapes are being applied to the roof, gutters and downspouts today. He'll be back tomorrow to do the electric hook up...just in time...Monday is supposed to be bad weather. These were supposed to be installed in August, then end of October, then end of November and here we are December 8th. He does good work for a fair price, but he sucks at scheduling.
Old 12-08-2016, 07:40 PM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Calling STRAYSTAR!!

I hear you loud and clear.....

I will be turning them on tomorrow after work and they will probably stay on all winter.

I am leaving Sat morning and going to be gone until the 28th.

You are going to be happy and damn ice dam free this winter when yours is ready
Old 12-09-2016, 09:38 AM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold

I'll miss the limp panty hose hanging off the eaves ins the spring!
Old 12-12-2016, 08:35 AM
Elite Member

Are you there yet? Are you awake? Are you happy?
Old 12-15-2016, 02:27 PM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold

Yup